Friday 7 August 2009

Start at the very beginning...a very good place to start (Y)

Right, i'm not sure how to start a blog so I think I'll just introduce myself. I'm Maya and I'm 14. I'm not the best at writing a blog/diary, i have tried quite a few times and usualy end up writing a pretty detailed diary for a week or so then completely forgetting about it or misplacing the book, but by having it online i have no excuse but to try and write in it every day or as often as possible. Probably what made me want to write this is that i have recently read two freinds diaries and discovered that it is acctualy intresting to have a record of what you did on what day and that even the most boring day can be intresting to read about later on. Ohh and by the way, i did have my freinds permission to read their diaries.:o) so i'm gunna sign of now and hopefully i'll be posting a new post soon.

Maya x

2 comments:

  1. nah, you should of started at the end 8)
    haa. ily :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha,ha lol this blog writing thing is not as easy as it seems :)x loves xxx

    ReplyDelete