Monday 24 August 2009

Hello stranger :)

Sorry its been so long, for the past week my stupid computer has been refusing to let me access blogger and then finally the day before yesterday i managed to write a quick message before my mum borrowed my laptop.

Right where was I? So, following on from the head dropping incident we went back to the campsite and had supper. I went to have a shower which was bloddy freezing and after half an hour by a warm fire, i went to bed, then proceeded to spend half the night up reading.:)



Next morning i was woken up my the loud bangs, crashes and shouts of my brother and Lou in the next tent. There i was hopping for a lie in but instead i get an ear full of screams. After getting washed and dressed we departed the campsite in search of a beach and managed to find a lovely beach called Climping Beach near Littlehampton. It was a lovely sand beach and the sea was hot and the sun was beating down, it was like a beach by the mediteranian.Anyway I am being kicked off my laptop again. Write again soon.

Maya x

No comments:

Post a Comment